Stylish In Sequins: Read Up: Other Words for Love

The Story
Recently
Stylish In Sequins: Read Up: Other Words for Love
Jun 14th 2012, 11:38

Searching through Barnes & Noble for a new read, I came across "Other Words for Love" by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal. Yes, I judged the book by it's cover. The New York City scene and the word "love" in the title set off bells in my head that I'd be interested.

"Other Words for Love" is a touching story about a girl names Ariadne who falls in love for the first time and is hit with the worst heartbreak of her life. It's really an amazing story with a really upbeat and inspiring ending. With problems in love, family, and friendships, this book is full of drama that will keep you reading until you finish.


My next read: "The Fame Game" by Lauren Conrad. It's a spin-off her last series "L.A. Candy". I'll let you know how it is!

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment