First Look At Angelina Jolie As Maleficent | Bleeding Cool Comic ...

The Story
Recently
First Look At Angelina Jolie As Maleficent | Bleeding Cool Comic ...
Jun 19th 2012, 14:36

Written on June 19, 2012 by Brendon Connelly in Film

Angelina Jolie has always looked a little like a cartoon character to me, so I was confident she'd make a good Maleficent. Disney have sent us this image of her in costume and make up, and I think my instincts were pretty good.

The film has just entered production, ahead of a release in March 2014. Lots of time for very involved post, and I do understand that the film features an awful lot of huge-scale FX set pieces.

Linda Woolverton's screenplay inverts the Sleeping Beauty story somewhat to give us the "evil" Maleficent's perspective. I hope she's still as much fun as when she was flat out wicked.

No related posts.

0 Comments - Leave a comment!

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment