Darsheel's nose job - The Ultimate Film Magazine - Bollywood ...

The Story
Recently
Darsheel's nose job - The Ultimate Film Magazine - Bollywood ...
Jun 15th 2012, 20:40

Buzz is that the 16 year old child artist Darsheel Safary has recently got a nose job done for his upcoming movie.

Darsheel has also signed Deepa Mehta upcoming film. He would be playing the part of  young Saleem Sinai. For the movie he is sporting a prosthetic nose and he was not allowed to remove the artificial nose even when he wasn't shooting. 

Darsheel said that, "Well, Saleem is a very unique character in looks and personality. It wasn't easy playing him. But I am used to tough roles. I did Taare Zameen Par when I was only 11."

The movie is the adaption of Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children. 

According to the novel, Saleem has a very unique and long nose. Satya Bhabha will portray the older Saleem Sinai. 

Darsheel spent a lot of time hanging out with Satya Bhabha who plays the older Saleem. Darsheel said that, "I was told to observe him carefully and use some of his body language. He's a fun guy. We had a lot of man-to-man conversations." 

At 11 Darsheel played the role of a dyslexic child Ishaan in Aamir Khan's Taare Zameen Par. Now he will be seen in the current season of the star's dance reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhlaa Ja'!

Darsheel said that, "Dancing is also a passion. So I may decide to become a choreographer. Or I may go for a third option. Just because I've been appreciated as an actor doesn't mean I'd get the same love of my fans when I grow up." 

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment